2013 BANFF MOUNTAIN FILM AND BOOK FESTIVAL TICKETS AND PACKS NOW ON SALE!
Whether you like to plan ahead or make last-minute decisions, there are a number of ways to get tickets to the myriad of diverse Festival events presented at the Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival, including the full schedule of outdoor adventure, mountain cultural and environmental films.
Festival Tip : Create your own pack ( BUY NOW ) ! Book 3 or more events in one transaction and save on online booking fees.
October 26 – November 3, 2013
Admission to all Festival events
Join special Festival guests at VIP socials
Festival Delegate bag
(includes personalized itinerary, souvenir, and gifts.)
Includes $1000 tax-deductible donation.
Rundle Film Pack
November 1 – 3, 2013
Tickets to four film events
Cascade Book Pack
October 31 – November 1, 2013
Tickets to seven book events
October 29 – 30, 2013
The Snow Show
Rundle Film Pack $150
Includes tickets to the following four events from November 1 – 3:
- Friday evening guest speaker and films
- Saturday daytime film screenings
- Saturday evening guest speaker and films
- Sunday daytime film screenings
Cascade Book Pack $115
Includes tickets to following seven book events from October 31 – November 1:
- Thursday daytime guest speakers (10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m.) and book signings
- Thursday evening guest speaker and films plus book award presentation
- Friday daytime guest speakers (10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m.) and book signings
Epic Sampler $45
Purchase a ticket to:
- Radical Reels on Tuesday, October 29
- The Snow Show on Wednesday, October 30
and save $5 off the combined ticket price (both events are regularly $25 each).
Everest Pass $2,000
The ultimate Festival adventure. This is your chance to be a Festival “insider” – see and do it all! Your Everest Pass includes a full Festival pass to events and VIP socials, and a $1,000 tax- deductible donation to The Banff Centre in support of the Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival.
Included in your Festival experience:
- Admission to your choice of Festival events from October 26 – November 3
- Join special Festival guests at VIP socials.
- Festival Delegate bag (includes personalized Festival itinerary, Festival souvenir, and gifts from Festival Sponsors.)
Note: A limited number of Everest Passes are available.
The week following your purchase of the Everest Pass, a Festival representative will contact you to confirm specific details regarding your Festival attendance. Once the film program is confirmed (film finalists announced mid-October), you will be able to customize and finalize your Festival itinerary with our Festival representative.
• Everest Pass is non-transferable
• Valid for one person, based on single admission to Festival events.
• You must arrive at events at least 15 minutes prior to start time to
secure your seat, otherwise seats may be sold. Latecomers who
arrive after the event start time will be seated at a suitable interval
in the program, if space is available.
• Once you have chosen your events and customized your Festival
itinerary, switching venues is possible pending space availability.
• Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival events are subject to
change without notice.
• Pass sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, substitutions or
To purchase the Everest Pass
for more information,
call The Box Office
Theatres and Seating
All festival presentations are general admission seating with the exception of the Friday evening presentation in the Eric Harvie Theatre, which is reserved seating. Film festival presentations take place in various campus theatres. Film tickets are issued for a specific theatre. Unless special seating is requested, the Box Office will choose the best available seating/theatre at the time of purchase. All venues are wheelchair accessible, with the exception of the Margaret Greenham Theatre. Please notify the Box Office when purchasing tickets if wheelchair-accessible or other special seating is required.
Program A and Program B
Two different daytime film programs are shown on Saturday, November 2, and Sunday, November 3. If you are coming for both days, you will be in the same theatre on both days, and you will see a different program on each day.
Live versus Simulcast
The Friday, November 1, and Saturday, November 2, guest speakers are presented live in the Eric Harvie Theatre and simulcast to the Margaret Greenham Theatre. Many festival goers prefer simulcast presentations because the projected image of the speaker is larger than life and easier to see. Others enjoy the excitement of an in-person presentation. During intermission, we make every effort to bring the guest speakers to the simulcast location for a brief question and answer session.
Looking for Tour Locations and Tickets?
How to Purchase
Ask our Box Office about booking your Festival accommodation at The Banff Centre.
Film Screening Schedule
The screening schedule, which includes the names of films selected for the Festival, will be posted in mid-October.
The Fine Print
Programs and speakers are subject to change without notice. Tickets are nonrefundable. Where permitted Banff Centre tickets may be exchanged within the same series up to 24 hours prior to the performance; fees will apply.