Quietest.Concert.Ever featuring Hedley
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Cascade Gardens, Banff National Park Administration Grounds
Gates 4 p.m.
Confirm your attendance by registering your voucher # here or call the Banff Centre Box Office at 1.800.413.8368 or 1.403.762.6301
Voucher registration has closed as the deadline has passed.
Please note: Rush entry on a first-come, first-served basis may be available at the gate for last minute entry if space in the venue permits.
Admission at the gate requires a valid booking number written on your voucher.
Parks Canada is working in close collaboration with CBCMusic.ca, Hedley, Universal Music Canada, Sennheiser, Banff Lake Louise Tourism and The Banff Centre to bring this first-ever experience to up to 750 lucky fans at Banff National Park. They will enjoy an intimate outdoor concert at which Hedley will premiere their new album Wildlife. As a twist, the concert, set in one of Canada’s most iconic settings, will be transmitted quietly through wireless technology.
Concert-goers will don a pair of Sennheiser wireless headphones that receive the performance in surreal detail over a dedicated radio frequency channel. Sennheiser Canada is working in close collaboration with Hedley to optimize the band’s sound through their headphones.
Tickets to this exclusive concert are free, limited to 750 people and can only be won through contests and giveaways. Fans will need to follow Parks Canada’s website or Twitter feed (pc.gc.ca, @ParksCanada) to find out about contests and giveaways. Hedley fans can also win tickets by staying connected to the band’s website or Twitter feed and follow instructions when prompted (hedleyonline.com, @Hedleyonline).
Parks Canada is committed to making Canada’s treasured places accessible to all Canadians. Quietest. Concert. Ever. is a pilot project that offers a unique way for young Canadians to connect with their country’s treasured places.
Good to know:
- There is only ONE entrance into the concert. Please click here for a map to help you find your way to the entrance.
- Event is open to voucher holders only; tickets are not available for purchase.
- Gates open at 4 p.m., entry is not guaranteed after 4:30 p.m. so arrive early.
- Event is presented outdoors, standing room only.
- Goes rain, snow or shine, so dress appropriately.
- No parking on-site, public parking is available in town and on the surrounding streets. Just click on Banffparking.ca, and find the best place to park.
- No bicycle parking on-site.
- Small bags and packs are permitted but may be subject to search.
- No alcohol will be permitted on the grounds.
- No pets allowed on site.
- Voucher holders attending the concert are not required to pay the entry fee into Banff National Park for the day, courtesy of Parks Canada.