The Banff Centre’s Theatre Arts department provides a carefully integrated system of programs dedicated to training and professional development for artists and technicians at every stage of their careers. The foundation of all activities is the investigation of the contemporary repertoire, and developing and creating new works in drama, dance, opera, music theatre, and interdisciplinary art forms.
An unparalleled opportunity for audio professionals and students alike. Next deadline is January 7, 2015. Apply today!
Because great music deserves to be heard, great art deserves to be seen, and great ideas deserve to be shared.
The 8th workshop in Banff is themed "Heroes and Monsters"! Register by November 19!
Theatre Arts programs, faculty, and participants are featured on The Banff Centre Blog.
Upcoming Application Deadlines
- Theatre Production, Design, and Stage Management Practicum Programs — Deadline: December 10
- Meyer Sound Workshop: Comprehensive System Design and Implementation — Deadline: January 7
- International Voice Workshops with Richard Armstrong - Introductory — Deadline: February 18
- International Voice Workshops with Richard Armstrong - Advanced — Deadline: February 18
- The Craft of Embodiment — Deadline: February 25