The Banff Centre’s Theatre Arts department provides a carefully integrated system of programs dedicated to training and professional development for artists and technicians at every stage of their careers. The foundation of all activities is the investigation of the contemporary repertoire, and developing and creating new works in drama, dance, opera, music theatre, and interdisciplinary art forms.
An unparalleled opportunity for audio professionals and students alike. First deadlines Jan. 8, 2014. Apply today!
Because great music deserves to be heard, great art deserves to be seen, and great ideas deserve to be shared.
Applications are accepted from choreographers emerging on the North American dance scene. Apply by Feb. 1!
Now accepting proposals to develop new work.
Theatre Arts programs, faculty, and participants are featured on The Banff Centre Blog.
Upcoming Application Deadlines
- Theatre Production, Design, and Stage Management Work Study Programs — Deadline: December 11
- Meyer Sound Workshop: Quick System Setup and Alignment — Deadline: January 8
- Meyer Sound Workshop: The Mixing Workshop — Deadline: January 8
- 2014-15 Clifford E. Lee Choreography Award — Deadline: February 1
- Meyer Sound Workshop - Sound Systems: Design & Optimization with Bob McCarthy — Deadline: April 2