Flash 'n Splash Workshop
Program dates: July 24, 2005 - July 27, 2005
This workshop is full, registrations are no longer accepted.
Come listen and learn from some of the world’s leading Flash artists and developers at the Flash ’n Splash Workshop presented by the Accelerator Program at the Banff New Media Institute.
Macromedia® Flash® is the world’s premier tool for developing content and applications which provide rich, interactive experiences across desktops and devices. The Flash ’n Splash Workshop showcases the latest features and capabilities of Flash across several areas including animation, interactive content development and advanced programming.
Geared toward intermediate and advanced Flash artists and developers, the three-day conference features:
- Instructional and inspirational workshops facilitated by some of the world’s leading Flash artists and developers
- Small group sessions to connect with each of the featured workshop speakers and instructors
- An evening showcase to share personal and professional Flash design and development work
- Opportunities to interact and connect with fellow Flash developers and artists
- A whitewater rafting excursion in the world famous Canadian Rockies
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- The future of Flash
- Animation: character design and animation, building and animating scenes
- Scripting: application development and object-oriented programming, creative programming
- Interactivity: building online communities, designing engaging content and experiences
Registration and Fees
Package with Accommodation
$365.00 + GST
Includes tuition, three nights accommodation at The Banff Centre, meals at The Banff Centre, and registration fee. To qualify for Early-Bird rates, registrations must be received by Friday, June 17, 2005. Fees must be paid in full and accompany a completed registration form. Available registrations including accommodation are limited so book early!
Workshop Only Package
$210.00 + GST
Includes tuition fee, meals at The Banff Centre, and registration fee. Registrants must arrange for their own accommodations. Workshop Only registrations must be received by Friday, July 1, 2005.
For more information on this program please contact:
Special Event Coordinator, Accelerator Program
Banff New Media Institute
All programs, faculty, dates, fees, and offers of financial assistance are subject to change. Program fee subject to applicable taxes. Non-refundable fees and deposits will be retained upon cancellation. Any other fees are refunded at the discretion of The Banff Centre.