Maps & Directions
Getting to Campus
- Walk up Ken Madsen path to Banff Centre via Wolverine Street along the north side of the historic cemetery.
- Take a stroll along the scenic Bow River via Buffalo Street and Surprise Corner. Enjoy a spectacular view of the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
- Follow Wolf or Moose Street via St. Julien Road past the Tunnel Mountain trailhead.
Roam Bus - Service temporarily suspended
- The new bus route 7 to Banff Centre from downtown Banff departs every 30 minutes between 7 and 10 AM and again between 4 and 7:30 PM. The fares for Route 7 are $2.00 for one-way.
Various parking options are available through campus, all of which are free. Please refer to the campus map.
Parkade (North end of campus)
- From downtown, follow Moose or Wolf Street
- Turn right to St. Julien Road and drive up to Banff Centre
- Turn left to St. Julien Way and follow the parking signs to the parkade which is located below the Music & Sound building
Parking lot (South end of campus)
- From downtown, follow Buffalo Street and drive up the hill to Banff Centre
- Turn left and follow signs to the parking lot
Banff Centre welcomes guests with mobility challenges. We are always trying to improve our ability to serve all guests, artists, and leaders. Our team works with incoming guest to try to meet the needs of each individual in our facilities and services. We have wheelchair accessible rooms, studios, dining facilities, and meeting areas. There are paths, roadways, or ramps that provide access to and throughout most buildings. However, the centre, built on the side of a mountain, presents challenges to those with limited mobility. We recommend that you contact us in advance so that we can meet you upon your arrival to facilitate your understanding of the best routes and services available.