2022/23 World Tour Contest
World Tour Contest
We’re having a contest that offers two great travel packages and other exciting prizes from Festival Partners!
Trip for two on World Expeditions' Everest Base Camp Trek in Comfort
Including an all-inclusive 13-day trek staying at exclusive eco-comfort-camps and three hearty meals a day freshly prepared by our team of cooks with support from an experienced team of guides, crew and porters.
Lake Louise Ski & Stay
Enter to win an experience for two at Lake Louise during the magic of winter, located in the Canadian Rockies where life-changing adventure awaits.
Enjoy a fabulous ski and stay adventure courtesy of Lake Louise Ski Resort, Banff and Lake Louise Tourism and Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Other great prizes from Festival & Tour Partners:
- Rab - Men’s and Women’s Mythic Ultra jackets
- YETI - Crossroads 60L Duffel
- Nikon - 2 x binoculars
- Lowe Alpine - His and Hers Sirac Trekking Pack
- Kicking Horse Coffee - Coffee for a year
- Helly Hansen - Odin 9 World Infinity Shell jacket
- BUFF - 5 x $100 gift certificates to shop BUFF® online. And an opportunity to design your own Buff!
- MEC - $250 gift card
- Fjällräven - $500 to spend at any North American store and get geared up for your next Winter adventure
- Oboz - $200 gift certificate
- Banff Lodging Co. - 3 x night stay at any of their properties*
Enter now to win fabulous prizes
*Valid for one year. Subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
World Expeditions' Everest Base Camp Trek in Comfort
World Expeditions is delighted to be a valued partner of Banff Centre Mountain Film Festival and North American Tour. We are excited to donate the following prize.
CONTEST PRIZE: Win a trip for two on World Expeditions' Everest Base Camp Trek in Comfort
Approximate total RETAIL VALUE: C$9,320 (including $1000 airfare credit per person to get to the joining point – Kathmandu, Nepal)
This prize is being donated under the following conditions:
- Open only to legal residents of Canada & the United States that have
the age of majority at the time of entry (excludes residents of the province
of Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law).
- The prize must be used by October 2024, meaning that travel must be completed by the end of that month. No extension possible.
- The prize is valid on World Expeditions’ Everest Base Camp Trek in Comfort, in Nepal. Inclusions and exclusions are as per our detailed trip notes which are available on World Expeditions Website at https://worldexpeditions.com/EBC
- C$1000 airfare credit per person is included for the flights.
- Trips and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking. The trip must be guaranteed and have a minimum of 10 participants. If the chosen trip goes under 10 participants beyond 70 days of departure, World Expeditions reserves the right to ask the winner to move to another departure.
- The winner will be required to complete World Expeditions’ booking form, which states they understand and agree to our terms and conditions. Upon signing the booking form, the winner will be bound to these terms and conditions, excluding the conditions referring to payment.
- The winners will also be required to self-complete a medical form. Their doctor must sign the medical form if the winner is over 70 or has a pre-existing medical condition. Should they fail the medical, World Expeditions reserves the right to refuse the winner(s) from participating in the Everest Base Camp Trek in Comfort.
- Winners may extend their stay in Nepal at their own cost. Extensions must be made at the time of confirming their prize.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- World Expeditions will not cover additional costs associated to the trip, including but not limited to extra flights, taxes, insurance, extra accommodation, vaccinations and any other personal expenses. World Expeditions will not cover costs of meals that are not included in the scheduled itinerary.
- As per our terms and conditions, the winner will need to purchase an all-inclusive insurance. The non-refundable portion of the trip should be insured and paid to World Expeditions if the winner cancels the trip.
- We kindly request that the winner contact us within 60 days of winning the prize to advise us of their preferred month of travel. If the winner has not contacted us in that time frame, World Expeditions will assume the winner has chosen to forfeit their prize.
Lake Louise Ski & Stay
Enter to win for your chance to experience Lake Louise, located in the Canadian Rockies where life-changing adventure awaits.
Prize Package worth over $2,500 CAD
- Full-Day Adult Lake Louise Lift tickets and ski rentals for two (2) adults for two (2) days
- Enjoy First Tracks offering early access to the lifts/mountain and a ski instructor/guide for one morning (Max. 4 people)
- Dine at Lake Louise Ski Resort’s mid-mountain Whitehorn Bistro with a $200 F&B credit and the best views in the valley
- Two nights luxury accommodation in a Fairmont Lakeview Room at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in the heart of Banff National Park (for two (2) adults)
- Dinner for two (2) adults in Alpine Social, the social hub of Lake Louise where you can meet, eat and celebrate (one (1) night only)
- Complimentary self-parking (1 vehicle) and return shuttle for two (2) adults to Lake Louise Ski Resort
Note: Some blackouts and restrictions may apply.
Entry and Deadline
No purchase necessary to enter to win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
Online entries will be accepted until October 15, 2023. Limit of one entry per person. Entries must be complete to be eligible. This is an online contest only. Mailed in entries will not be accepted.
Open only to legal residents of Canada & the United States that are 19 years or older at the time of entry (excludes residents where prohibited by law).
Draw Prize Winners will be drawn between October 20 and November 15 from among all eligible entries received by Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival, whose decisions in all matters relating to this contest are final. Potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date sent to the potential winner or an alternate winner will be selected. Answering a skill-testing question will be required. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to the release of his or her name and/or likeness for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.