Box Office Updates
The Box Office is currently closed. Re-opening is scheduled for October 5th, 2021.
Initially, in person ticket sales will not be available. Tickets will be available online and by phone.
To attend live screenings during the Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival, tickets can be purchased online at Live Audience Tickets. Please view the “Purchase Tickets” section below to reset your account and password details ahead of the ticket On Sale date.
For audience members unable to purchase online, details for purchasing tickets by phone will be announced on September 29th, 2021.
For Virtual Passes, purchases must be made at filmfest.banffcentre.ca (our online streaming platform) starting October 5th, 2021.
If you have any questions please reach out to Box_Office@banffcentre.ca
The revitalized Jenny Belzberg Theatre
The Theatre Revitalization Project was completed and we would like to welcome you to the venue that was officially renamed as the Jenny Belzberg Theatre.
Banff Centre Mountain Film & Book Festival
The Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity intends to return to live audience screenings during the 2021 Festival (October 30 – November 7).
This year’s Festival will be scaled down in comparison to past festivals, but we are excited to be planning and to host a safe event.
All details will be announced September 29th.
Important Pre-Festival Dates:
September 29: Schedule announced for Live events and Virtual screenings
October 5: On Sale! Live Audience Tickets ($25-$35) on Sale at 12 pm (MDT).
Virtual Passes ($125 CAD Early Bird) on Sale at 12 pm (MDT).
October 15: End of the Early Bird Virtual Festival Pass price. (Full price $150 CAD)
October 30: Individual Virtual Festival film program rentals begin.
November 2: Last day for Virtual Festival Pass purchases.
The World Tour will kick off following the 2021 Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival. Check back to the World Tour page for updates.
Upon the reopening of the Box Office October 5th, tickets for live audience events can be purchased online or by phone.
Details for purchase by phone options to follow on September 29th.
Are you planning to purchase tickets for live screenings during the Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival or another event? Have you forgotten your account or password perhaps? Follow these 3 easy steps to be ready to secure your seats on the day of On-Sale:
1. Update / Confirm your login details PRIOR to purchasing Tickets:
• Visit Banff Centre Audience Tickets
• Click on ‘Login’ located on the right-hand side of the black menu bar near the top of the page.
• Sign In
- Username: It is the email address associated with your account.
- Forgot your Password? No stress, just click on the prompt to recover your password and follow simple instructions.
- Once signed in, update ‘Account Information’ as necessary, such as mobile number or a new address.
- Make note of your login details in advance of purchasing tickets.
2. Have your login email, password, and Credit Card ready BEFORE selecting your seats
• Click On Banff Centre Audience Tickets
• Sign Into your account
• Click on EVENTS and search by event or event dates.
3. Order your Tickets and enjoy the Performance or Screening
Gift certificates are unavailable at this time as there are no ticketed events happening on campus. As campus reopens, and in-person events are brought back, we will have gift cards available for purchase.
If you would like to gift an online film program - please select your films, then when checking out select 'gift this' on the checkout screen.
Ticket Policies and Restrictions
Ticket Policies / Restrictions will be updated by September 29th, 2021.
Service Charge details will be updated by September 29th, 2021.