Box Office Updates
Thank you for supporting the Banff Centre for Arts & Creativity. The Box Office is currently closed for In-Person ticket sales. Please purchase your tickets for all events online or by phone.
Note: The ticket window will be open 45 minutes prior to performances
Box Office: Tickets by Phone
For those unable to purchase tickets online, a limited number of agents from the Box Office can assist you by phone during the times listed below.
For inquiries outside these hours, please leave a contact number with a voicemail message, and the team will follow up with you at their earliest opportunity.
Note: The Box Office phone line will resume operations on February 1st, 2022. The Box Office team will continue to respond to all email inquiries and voicemails.
Phone hours: Tuesday/Thursday: 12 pm - 4 pm (MT)
OPEN for in-person:
45 minutes before all shows in the Jenny Belzberg Theatre and the Rolston Recital Hall.
The revitalized Jenny Belzberg Theatre
The Theatre Revitalization Project was completed and we would like to welcome you to the venue that was officially renamed as the Jenny Belzberg Theatre.
Banff Centre Mountain Film & Book Festival
The World Tour will kick off following the 2021 Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival. Check back to the World Tour page for updates.
Tickets for live audience events can be purchased online or by phone.
See above for Box Office phone number
Are you planning to purchase tickets for live screenings during the Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival or another event? Have you forgotten your account or password perhaps? Follow these 3 easy steps to be ready to secure your seats on the day of On-Sale:
1. Update / Confirm your login details PRIOR to purchasing Tickets:
• Visit Banff Centre Audience Tickets
• Click on ‘Login’ located on the right-hand side of the black menu bar near the top of the page.
• Sign In
- Username: It is the email address associated with your account.
- Forgot your Password? No stress, just click on the prompt to recover your password and follow simple instructions.
- Once signed in, update ‘Account Information’ as necessary, such as mobile number or a new address.
- Make note of your login details in advance of purchasing tickets.
2. Have your login email, password, and Credit Card ready BEFORE selecting your seats
• Click On Banff Centre Audience Tickets
• Sign Into your account
• Click on EVENTS and search by event or event dates.
3. Order your Tickets and enjoy the Performance or Screening
Gift certificates are unavailable at this time as there are no ticketed events happening on campus. As campus reopens, and in-person events are brought back, we will have gift cards available for purchase.
If you would like to gift an online film program - please select your films, then when checking out select 'gift this' on the checkout screen.