Box Office Updates
Note: The Box Office ticket window will be open 30 minutes prior to all live performances for in-person ticket sales.
Please create an account or login to update / confirm your password PRIOR to selecting seats or purchasing tickets.
If you haven’t purchased Banff Centre tickets online for a while, it is strongly recommended to ‘sign in’ ahead of the On-Sale to ensure you recall the correct password for your account.
When you purchase a Banff Centre ticket online, make sure that the address listed on your account profile matches your credit card billing address.
You can update easily your address in the “Account Information” section once you are logged in.
Purchasing Tickets by Phone
For those needing assistance or unable to purchase tickets online, a limited number of agents from the Box Office can assist you by phone during the times listed below.
For inquiries outside these hours, please leave your name and contact number with a voicemail message, and a member of the Box Office team will follow up with you at their earliest opportunity.
Box Office Phone Hours:
Tuesdays / Wednesdays / Thursdays
12 pm - 4 pm (Mountain Time)
1-800-413-8368 or 403-762-6301
For inquiries outside these hours, please leave your name and contact number with a voicemail message, and a member of the Box Office team will follow up with you the same, or following, business day.
Banff Centre Mountain Film Festival World Tour
Contact your local World Tour host for details on screenings in a location near you.
Check the World Tour page for information and updates.
The revitalized Jenny Belzberg Theatre
The Theatre Revitalization Project was completed and we would like to welcome you to the venue that was officially renamed as the Jenny Belzberg Theatre.
Tickets for live events can be purchased online or by phone.
Contact Phone: 1-800-413-8368 / 403-762-6301
Are you planning to purchase tickets for live screenings during the Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival or another event? Have you forgotten your account or password perhaps? Follow these 3 easy steps to be ready to secure your seats on the day of On-Sale:
1. Update / Confirm your login details PRIOR to purchasing Tickets:
• Visit Banff Centre Audience Tickets
• Click on ‘Login’ located on the right-hand side of the black menu bar near the top of the page.
• Sign In
- Username: It is the email address associated with your account.
- Forgot your Password? No stress, just click on the prompt to recover your password and follow simple instructions.
- Once signed in, update ‘Account Information’ as necessary, such as mobile number or a new address.
- Make sure that the address listed on your account profile matches your credit card billing address. You can update easily your address in the “Account Information” section once you are logged in.
- Make note of your login details in advance of purchasing tickets.
2. Have your login email, password, and Credit Card ready BEFORE selecting your seats
• Click On Banff Centre Audience Tickets
• Sign Into your account
• Click on EVENTS and search by event or event dates.
3. Order your Tickets and enjoy the Performance or Screening
If you wish to purchase a gift certificate to redeem for ticketed events, please reach out to the Box Office directly at 1-800-413-8368 / 403-762-6301.
Ticket Refund Policy
Jenny Belzberg Theatre Seating Plan
Margaret Greenham Theatre Seating Plan