Midsummer Ball Auction
All funds raised from the auction go to Banff Centre's Artist Fund, supporting arts programs and deserving artists at Banff Centre.
Additional silent auction information will be posted in June 2020.
How to Bid
It's quick and easy! Once the auction opens:
- Visit Banff Centre Auction
- Set up your profile
- Browse auction items
- Start bidding
Bidding closes on July 18, 2020 at 11 p.m.
Rules and Regulations
The purchaser agrees to read the Silent Auction Rules and Regulations prior to bidding, purchasing, or otherwise participating in any activity at the 2020 Midsummer Ball Weekend.
1. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that item descriptions are complete and accurate. However, Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity accepts no responsibility of any kind for the authenticity, or condition, or other matters affecting any item included in the silent auction in any manner. All items are sold “as is” and no representation, warranty, or assumption of liability, express or implied by law or otherwise, is made by Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity in connection with any of these items, notwithstanding any statements to the contrary. Please read all item restrictions and conditions carefully so that you fully understand what you are purchasing. Some items or services may have time restrictions or conditions for use in addition to those stated in our promotional materials.
2. The purchaser, by participating in the silent auction, agrees to hold Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity free and clear of all liability for property damage or physical injury or death that may arise from any item or service acquired at the silent auction.
3. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds on auction items.
4. A payment and pick-up station will be available on July 18 from 11:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. in Maclab Bistro, and on July 19 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Professional Development Building. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, or credit card. GST will not be charged on purchases. Merchandise will not be transferred to the purchaser until full payment is received. The purchaser will not receive a tax receipt for any portion of the purchase price unless otherwise indicated.
5. Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity will arrange for the shipment of goods purchased in the silent auction at the purchaser’s expense to a destination in Canada only.
6. All items should be paid for and removed from the premises by 1 p.m. on July 19, with the exception of those items to be shipped to a destination in Canada at the purchaser’s expense. Items left with Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity are done so at the purchaser’s risk.
7. Bidding will open June of 2020. Bidding will close July 18, 2020. All bids are to be placed at banffcentreauction.com.
8. Participation in any activity of Banff Centre’s 41st Midsummer Ball constitutes acceptance of the rules and conditions set out in this program.
9. The silent auction is open to the public.
Bidding for silent auction items will be publicly available online, as of June 2020. During the Ball Weekend, guests will be able to bid via on-site tablets or their mobile devices.