Strategic Partnerships to Ensure Relevant, Impactful Development and Delivery of Banff Centre Programs
The full realization of this plan creates the opportunity for new, strong partnerships; formalized agreements, built on reciprocity and a shared vision. These may take the form of joint ventures or other means of working together. Banff Centre will actively strengthen existing partnerships and seek out new opportunities with Indigenous organizations, businesses, other arts, educational organizations, and, most importantly, its local community.
1 – Banff Centre will continue to purposefully seek partnerships with a wide variety of organizations who share in the belief that by advancing and enabling creative leaders, the world will become a better place. Among others, these include:
- Arts Organizations
- Indigenous Organizations
- Education Institutions
- Research Entities
- Governmental Agencies
- Private Sector
- Thought Leaders
- Non-governmental Organizations
- Service Providers
The partnerships will support Banff Centre’s mission, vision, and purpose, particularly in the areas of:
- Deepening learning & impact
- Expanding its reach and offerings, running from the regional to the global
- Cost sharing
- Increasing capacity
- New resources to support production and dissemination of unique Banff Centre content
- Creation of a framework to assess possible partnerships which bring value to Banff Centre and will also be evaluated against areas of mutually aligned interests and values.
- Planning and development of new partnerships.