Getting Around Campus
Our unique campus facilities are spread over 42 acres of land on the west side of Tunnel Mountain and just a few blocks from downtown Banff.
Stay with us at newly renovated Lloyd Hall Hotel, situated at the centre of campus and featuring views of the surrounding alpine woodlands.
Enjoy an elegant dinner at Three Ravens, one of the top-rated restaurants in Banff.
Visit Sally Borden Fitness and Recreation Centre, the only comprehensive fitness facility in town that includes a swimming pool, a climbing wall, a weight room, and various drop-in classes.
Banff Centre offers all gender washrooms across campus. For a detailed map of locations, click here.
Getting to Campus
- Walk up Ken Madsen path to Banff Centre via Wolverine Street along the north side of the historic cemetery.
- Take a stroll along the scenic Bow River via Buffalo Street and Surprise Corner. Enjoy a spectacular view of the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
- Follow Wolf or Moose Street via St. Julien Road past the Tunnel Mountain trailhead. Watch out for traffic as a pedestrian pathway along the road is limited.
Various parking options are available through campus, all of which are free. Please refer to the campus map.
Parkade (North end of campus)
- From downtown, follow Moose or Wolf Street
- Turn right to St. Julien Road and drive up to Banff Centre
- Turn left to St. Julien Way and follow the parking signs to the parkade which is located below the Music & Sound building
Parking lot (South end of campus)
- From downtown, follow Buffalo Street and drive up the hill to Banff Centre
- Turn left and follow signs to the parking lot
Join us for an Event
In addition to our campus amenities, Banff Centre is proud to offer over 400 events year round including concerts, film screenings, readings, talks, dance, opera, theatre performances, art exhibitions and open studios. Events vary from paid to free and are always open to the public. Check out what's happening this month by checking out the events calendar.