Getting Around + Free Shuttle from Downtown Banff
Banff Airporter and Shuttles
Banff Airporter is a proud supporter of Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival. Locally owned and operated, Banff Airporter is the official airport shuttle provider for Banff Centre, providing convenient door-to-door shuttle service from the airport in Calgary to your hotel in Banff.
Book your 25% discount at banffairporter.com/filmfest or, call 1.888.449.2901 and identify yourself as a Festival guest.
Free In-Town Shuttles
Once you're in Banff, getting around is easy!
Take advantage of our FREE shuttle service between downtown Banff hotels and the Festival venue at Banff Centre.
Free Shuttles | Nov 1-3
NEW: Non-stop Express Shuttle
From Banff Train Station Parking. (Railway Ave) to Eric Harvie Theatre.
Approx. 30 min between shuttles.
Each hotel will operate on the following scheduling DURING hours of operation.
1. Depart Fox Hotel & Suites :00 | :30
3. Depart Banff Ptarmigan Inn :05 | :35
4. Depart behind Mt. Royal Hotel :10 | :40
5. Arrive at Banff Centre Eric Harvie Theatre :15 | :45
Depart Eric Harvie Theatre for downtown hotels :20 | :50
Hours for ALL Shuttles:
Fri Nov 1: 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. and 10:30 pm - 11:30 p.m.
Sat Nov 2: 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., and 5 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Sun Nov 3: 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., and 5 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
Visit Banff Parking to find out about more parking locations in Banff.
We thank our valued partner Banff Airporter for their support of the Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival.
Roam Public Transit
Banff Centre - Downtown Banff | Route 7
- Bus route 7 to Banff Centre from downtown Banff departs every 30 minutes between 7 AM and 10 AM and again between 4 PM and 7:30 PM
- Fares for Route 7 are $2.00 | one-way
- View Route 7 Schedule
- FREE Roam Public Transit on Nov. 2 and 3
- Show your festival ticket to ride on roam FREE
- Canmore - Banff (Route 3)
- Lake Lousie - Banff (Route 8X)