My Library Account
If you do not have a library account, email email@example.com
Manage your library account online! Renew items, place holds, and make interlibrary loan requests.
Use the Library Catalogue to find:
- Recordings (CDs, LPs)
- Music Scores
- Videos (DVDs & VHS)
- Artists’ Books (in-Library use only)
- E-Resources (see Digital Resources)
Renew your items online
Login to Our Catalogue
- Click on Sign In in the upper right-hand corner
- Your login is the barcode under your photo on your Banff Centre card or the barcode on your library card.
- Click on My Account
- Click the renew button next to the items you wish to renew.
- Please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org if your items do not renew
Request a Library item through the catalogue
You can place a request for an item through our online system.
- Go to our catalogue: https://banffcentrelibrary.on.worldcat.org/discovery
- Sign in with your barcode and password
- Once logged in search for the title you are seeking.
- Click Place Hold
- You can review your pending requests in the MY ACCOUNT link located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- You will receive an email when you requested item arrives back at the library.
- It is not our policy to recall items that are checked out; however, a library staff member may be able to assist you in getting access to the needed item.
Request an InterLibrary Loan
Navigate to our catalogue: https://banffcentrelibrary.on.worldcat.org/discovery
- Search for items not held by this library.
- When you find an item that you would like to have brought in from another library, click on "Request Item Through Interlibrary Loan".
- Borrowers are limited to ten current interlibrary loans.
- If you are having trouble navigating the site, contact the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) staff: email@example.com
- Please keep in mind that, on average, inter-library loans arrive between one and two weeks after the date of request.
- Items may not always be available.
The Paul D. Fleck Library & Archives is located in the Kinnear Centre for Creativity and Innovation (KCCI), 2nd floor
Regrettably, the Paul D. Fleck Library & Archives remain temporarily closed to the general public until further notice.
We are delighted to offer the following services for Banff Centre Participants, Artists, Faculty and Staff:
- Library open hours: 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Library accounts
- Curbside pickup of library materials
- Library tours and browsing the collection, by appointment
- Research assistance, by appointment
For more information or assistance, please contact us:
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive
Box 1020, Stn. 43
T1L 1H5 Canada
Follow us on Tumblr: Every Item in the Artists' Books Collection