VIRTUAL Festival 2021
VIRTUAL Festival 2021: October 30 – November 7
We're bringing over 70 films, with 30 programs including curated mixed film programs, feature films, and special bonus speaker content – all to watch from the comfort of your own home!
The Virtual Festival begins Saturday, October 30 (8 am MT) and ends Sunday, November 7 (11:59 pm, midnight MT). Films will not be available to watch after that time.
Virtual Festival Pass: No longer available to purchase. (Until Nov. 2 only)
Individual Program Rentals: Available to rent until Nov. 7. $12-$20 CAD
Festival Passes and Tickets
Virtual Screening Details:
- Many film programs begin on October 30 and will be available for viewing throughout the Festival until November 7.
- Time-restricted programs - Some programs will be released during the Festival and will be available for a shorter duration. Please check the schedule.
- Click on each program to find out more information on pricing and film details.
- Due to licensing restrictions, not all films are available worldwide. Please check the schedule below for country availability.
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: The Festival ends Sunday, November 7 at 11:59 pm (midnight) MT.
Please allow yourself enough time to enjoy the last films/programs before your access to programs stops at midnight.
- Programs subject to change.
2021 Virtual Festival Schedule
Many programs are available for viewing for the entire duration of the festival from October 30 through November 7 unless otherwise noted.
Programs are available through the Virtual Festival Pass or by individual purchase.
Available from October 30
Balandrau, Hell Frozen Over
Borealis (Available in Canada for Festival Passholders only.)
Buried (Available in Canada only)
Everest the Hard Way
The Magnitude of All Things (Available in Canada only)
Overland (Available in Canada only)
The Rescue (Available in Canada only)
The Second Summit (Feature Film) and Victor Saunders (This includes a recorded presentation with Victor Saunders)
Sidik and the Panther (Available in Canada/USA only)
Mixed Film Programs
Climb the World (Available until Nov. 3, 8am. Not available in France/Italy)
Focus on India
Live Your Dream (Not available in the UK)
Peaks and Valleys
Reaching New Heights
Mixed Film+ Programs
These programs include special bonus recorded presentations with special guest speakers.
Finding Flow (Speakers - Three Sisters on Seven Summits)
Out the Back Door (Speaker - Chic Scott)
World Journeys (Speaker - Mandip Singh Soin)
Available from October 31
Available from November 1
Available from November 2
La Liste: Everything or Nothing (Available in Canada for 48 hours only, until Nov. 4, 8am)
Available from November 3
The River Runner (Available for 24 hours only, until Nov. 4, 8am)
Available from November 4
Send it! (Available for 72 hours only, until Nov 7, 8am)
Available from November 5
Available from November 6